Mar 27,2013
Mar 27,2013
Had dealings with these bandits for 20 years and they are without doubt the most useless waste of time company I have dealt with in my life.I have yet to witness one positive customer experience which speaks volumes yet this company continues to stick two finger up to its customers and rape them of their hard earned money.
I don\'t have time to list the mass of complaints but it can take years to get action from OM and 95% of problems are never resolved.I have met a property manager twice in 20 years ! Regular site visits are not made and reports are not available for viewing ( That\'s right isn\'t it Beth Lancaster ,OM property manager ) despite constant complaints.
The majority of companies they use are part of the same group hence the massive prices charged with all monies going into the group.
My advice is if you need something doing just do it yourself.The job will be properly done and at a fraction of the cost.
I cannot find the words to describe how bad this company is from my experience of lies,contempt and over charging.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1