Mar 27,2013
Mar 27,2013
Over charging, do not carry out any work, over £500 a year for each flat and the garden barely gets done, cleaner doesn\'t come, the block is a mess. They use unqualified personnel and put tenants lives at risk
Actually do some work for the property instead of charging for nothing. I had to shop around to save them money, took 2 minutes and saved hundreds of pounds
By: Colin
Jun 11, 2014
I have also experienced the same problems with Asset Property Management. Cleaners never turn up, garden never gets done and the building I live in (which they maintain) is a complete mess. It's a shame Asset Property Management are so dismissive, two complaints on this website and look it's both me and s.morris who are in the wrong! Asset you should be ashamed!
By: S. Morris
Nov 07, 2013
This is a lie, no survey was carried out, I asked for details from the management company in regards to this site visit, I have had no details or correspondence from them. Surely a drainage company would of composed a report but I have not seen anything after requesting several times.
It has now gotten to the point where I had to contact Bournemouth Council to inspect the drainage and they are found to be illegal with foul waste being drained alongside rain water. I have contacted Asset to make the changes and have heard nothing back.
No other residents have made complaints as they do not have waste running into their garden, to correct these drains is the responsibility of the freeholder, Asset are suppose to be acting on behalf of the freeholder but they are reluctant to do so.
I have not ignored any of their responses, it is in fact the other way around. I am a fully qualified building surveyor and chartered, a major fault such as this is being ignored which will ultimately lead to further costs.
If people wish to speak with me in regards to asset then I will be more than pleased to answer any questions
By: Malcolm Davis
Oct 23, 2013
A drainage expert visited the site on 22nd October 2013 at the request of Mr Morris and found no human waste. If he chose to read the correspondence sent to him rather than proliferate new queries he would determine that we are not unwilling to repair the drain. Maintenance can only be carried out if funds are available via service charge contributions to carry out such works. He has been told the reasons why funds are not available but has chosen to ignore these. No other residents have complained at the property. We continue to address considerable queries which are raised and responses ignored. We will not be wasting further time responding to any further posts to this site but anyone is more than willing to contact us for further information.
By: S. Morris
Oct 22, 2013
I have given Asset Property management several chances on site to meet with me, but these have all been refused, I have suggested times and these have been ignored.
They are unwilling to fix a drain outside my property which leaks human waste onto my garden and into my property.
They can not call me a liar, this is slanderous. I have proof of non qualified electricians being use, I have also requested on several occasions for them to provide all test certificates. I am not the only person to complain, looking on other site will show this!
By: Malcolm Davis
Apr 20, 2013
Mr Morris is unfortunately a serial complainant who despite formal approaches by this company is unwilling to meet on site to discuss his concerns but persists with repetitive complaints that have been resolved. Should anyone wish to visit the property they are more than willing to contact us for a guided tour which will highlight the lies and inaccuracies in his on line statement.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Asset Property Management Limited Office 1! To leave a new review of Asset Property Management Limited Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Asset Property Management Limited Office 1