Mar 27,2013
Mar 27,2013
First time buyers in London - an experience that opened our eyes to the services of real estate agents. I have never been a big fan of estate agents - they always promise you the world but often don\'t deliver. I had agents treat us like children with the whole \'you need to call us because we\'re too busy\' approach.
That was until we meet Daniel. Right from the start there was a sense of urgency & efficiency to help us find a flat. We really only found Eddison White by chance & I\'m so glad we did. Their agent Clair was also unlike other agents - not pushy and just generally a nice person. Finding the flat was the relatively easy part but we were totally in the dark as to where to go from here, negotiating, lawyers, surveyors etc, but thanks again to Daniel he made the negotiations a breeze & put us in touch with a fantastic solicitor & down to earth surveyors who did a wonderful job & put our mind at ease. It didn\'t end there however, Daniel was with us every step of the way until the end & I\'m sure due to his communications with the solicitor got us in the property within 6 weeks of the offer. We heard so many property purchasing horror stories during our time of purchase - all of which never came to pass & even when we did hit the odd stumbling block, Daniel was there to ask. I really cannot thank him enough & when in the future our time comes to continue up the property ladder, Eddison White will be my first & only choice.
By: Daniel White
Mar 27, 2013
Hi Ngaire, thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure. Hope you are enjoying your new home. Daniel White

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Eddisonwhite Ltd Colliers Wood! To leave a new review of Eddisonwhite Ltd Colliers Wood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Eddisonwhite Ltd Colliers Wood