Mar 27,2013
Mar 27,2013
We are thoroughly impressed with Findahomeonline. From initial phonecall through to valuation, arranging viewings, discussing offers and finalising the sale, Findahomeonline have exceeded our expectations in all areas. This is not even mentioning their open and honest pricing structure, with absolutely no pressure from them to go for any extras or add-on items.

It is refreshing to come across a company who realises what the customer actually wants. We wanted good service with honest pricing, up to date communication and things done as agreed, in the agreed timescale.

I can highly recommend this estate agent and I hope they keep offering this level of service and work ethos so that I can use them again for my next move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Findahome Online Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Findahome Online Stoke on Trent