Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
I have been a tenant for almost five years now and have had contact with several staff of Belvoir Lettings, Melton Mowbray. I have found all of them to be courteous, friendly and helpful without exception.

In the last two years or so, I have been visited by Danny Barradale to perform six-monthly inspections on behalf of the landlord. As the \'face of the company\', he inspires confidence, being very smart, professional, and a very good communicator. If I have had any problems with my apartment requiring attention, he has swiftly arranged the appropriate visit from a tradesperson, for example.

I would also like to mention by name both Katie Archer and Charlotte Baker, who have impressed me in representing the branch in equal measure.

In summary, I would thoroughly recommend Belvoir Lettings, Melton Mowbray to anyone considering renting a property in the area, and would fully expect them to receive the same excellent service as myself.

Philip Hairs.