Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
I have been a tenant for almost five years now and have had contact with several staff of Belvoir Lettings, Melton Mowbray. I have found all of them to be courteous, friendly and helpful without exception.

In the last two years or so, I have been visited by Danny Barradale to perform six-monthly inspections on behalf of the landlord. As the \'face of the company\', he inspires confidence, being very smart, professional, and a very good communicator. If I have had any problems with my apartment requiring attention, he has swiftly arranged the appropriate visit from a tradesperson, for example.

I would also like to mention by name both Katie Archer and Charlotte Baker, who have impressed me in representing the branch in equal measure.

In summary, I would thoroughly recommend Belvoir Lettings, Melton Mowbray to anyone considering renting a property in the area, and would fully expect them to receive the same excellent service as myself.

Philip Hairs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 132