Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
I would recommend Belvoir Lettings in West Derby who have handled letting my property for 3.5 yrs now. They have generally been efficient and professional in their dealings with both me and my tenants; I can honestly say that where there were issues identified which were less than ideal they have taken steps to modify their practices to avoid similar issues arising in the future (although not without additional charges). All staff I have dealt with have been very friendly and helpful. I have been overseas and frequently traveling for the last 2 yrs and they have kept in regular contact with me via email, forwarding inspection reports and any requests for maintenance, which I very much appreciate. I feel confident having them manage my property when I am so far away and unable to really take any active role as a landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool! To leave a new review of Belvoir Liverpool, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Liverpool