May 18,2010
May 18,2010
My house is actually still up for sale and things are very slow, however from the moment I met Ben who is currently Branch Manager I was struck at both his professionalism and enthusiasm. He has offered a very personal service,throughout, from talking to us about how best to market to spending time taking some fantastic photos, and I have no doubt that he is doing everything in his power to help sell our house. Denize has also been brilliant both of them getting back to us quickly, and patiently answering our many questions. I am devastated to learn that they are both now moving to Stokenchurch- our loss is most definitely Stokenchurches gain! I hope that the new Manager will continue to offer the brilliant service we have come to expect, thanks Ben and Denize and good luck!
By: Lettings Director
Dec 10, 2010
Thanks again for your comments- it means a great deal to us to know when we get it right. Please have a think to see if there are any local Landlords or Vendors that you would be happy to recommend us to. If a new customer approaches us with your name as the source of referral we will be able to apply discounts for any future business you bring to Philip Green. Thanks again!
By: The MD of Philip Green & Partners
May 29, 2010
Thank you for your kind words, it is always nice to hear feedback. I am sure Ben and Denease will keep in contact with you.

The opening of Stokenchuch is a very exciting event for me and for the team that will be opening the branch. We are planning a launch party on 4th July in Stokenchurch celebrating this great event. I am sure Ben & Denease will be adding you to his guest list! With regards to Prestwood, we have managed to attract a great Manager and a person that lives locally and knows the area very well. Paul Atkins is the new Manager, and is not a stranger to Philip Green & Partners. Local customers may remember that he used to be the manager in Prestwood and was very successful. He will be in touch with you very soon and I have no doubt that he will continue Ben's hard work with an aim to get you sold as soon as possible as well as continue his legacy of great customer friendly service. Thank you for your comments and I hope you enjoy the party!

Nick Devonport
Managing Director
Philip Green & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Philip Green & Partners Office 2! To leave a new review of Philip Green & Partners Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Philip Green & Partners Office 2