Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
OK I have been mugged by these people, just the same as all the others writing the reviews. It took me 5 weeks to get the contract, they were rubbish at answering and returning calls, I am owed rent since December 12, Have been prominsed everything but got nothing, I was told I would get a rent guarantee, this never happened. Also they have taken housing benefit direct and not passed on to me. They appear to have closed up shop and moved on. Does anyone know how we can find out where they live? How else do we take leagal action? I have mobile No\'s for both Samer and Yasmin Butt these are live but they dont answer.

The tenant is not calling me back So how do I get hom out? Anyone abelt to help contact me on

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1! To leave a new review of Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Letsallmove Estate Agency Office 1