Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
In my experience I have encountered many Estate agents but I can honestly say that the staff at the London Property Guru were highly professional, receptive and thoughtful in understanding my personal requirements in finding a "home" not just a rented flat!
They provided a dedicated customer focused service which I can rate very highly as they really did listen to my needs!. I am delighted with the efficient and swift outcome and would happily recommend using LPG for any property requirements to anyone currently searching for a more personal service provider!
I should like to extend a personal "thank you" to Edvis for showing me a "potential home" not just a rental property! Thank you to Victoria for remembering my preference for a garden flat! Thank you to Miray for speeding up the process of administration! An excellent and cohesive team!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon