Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
OMG where do I start!!!!! I started with selling my flat which was fine, although didn\'t go through in the end. So proceeded with renting. Although some staff are OK the manager Chris is the worst professional I ever dealt with in my life, he is rude obnoxious and has no customer service skills what so ever. Being in the retail sector myself I understand how important it is to be diplomatic and professional. If your considering renting from or renting as a landlord. please listen to my advice and don\'t!!! You pay the fee every month and get treated like s****t. I am now stuck with them as the tennant I have in wishes to extend. It has got some painfully awful dealing with them that I am going to cancel my current contract with them and I will never go with them again. They consistently lie to you about fees and payment dates saying they haven\'t received money and when you contact your Tennant it\'s been with them for days. Don\'t believe a word they say. I just feel sorry for all the staff that work for him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 11! To leave a new review of Fox & Sons Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fox & Sons Office 11