Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
I have been a landlord for the last 10 years, and with a very unsatisfactory start with another lettings agent in the town, I used James Dean for the last 7 years. They have been excellent agents and I never have a void period, they find me a tenant usually to move in within a week. The tenants have all been good ones and if there are any queries on either side James Dean respond immediately. Martin at Horley is the person I deal with and he is professional and immediately I let him know a tenant has given notice he is actively marketing my property for re-letting. I know I can depend on them for almost anything to do with my property from finding an excellent tenant to arranging any emergency repairs, such as a new kitchen I had fitted within 2 days. He always discusses potential tenants with me first, I wouldn\'t go anywhere else.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Dean Horley! To leave a new review of James Dean Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Dean Horley