Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
I have been calling for days to make an offer it every time I call I get promised a call back but that never happens. Every time I call the agent is either in a meeting or in a interview! Never found it so difficult to put an offer in & hear back.
They could have returned my calls, & got back to me whether the offer was accepted or not rather than me calling them.
By: JR
May 22, 2013
Hello Helen
I'm sorry to hear of your experience but I'm unable to comment directly as your review doesn't give too many specifics. However we do try to offer a simple and efficient service to buyers arranging viewings and aim to return calls as quickly as we can as its in our best interests to do so. We do arrange hundreds of successful viewings every month but nonetheless, I do apologise if this did not happen in your case. If you would like me to look into this in more detail please email me directly at

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth