Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
Luckily Robbie was responsible for finding me a new tenant and was brilliant from the start (found within a week). He was polite, professional and courteous throughout. Proactive and with great communication skills. I didn\'t feel left in the dark at any point unlike my previous experiences with agents where I had to chase them down for the slightest thing. Robbie actually contacted me often, leaving updates on the progress. When you hire an agent to take the hassle out of things, this is exactly the kind of first class service you would want. Robbie is obviously a very capable individual with drive and I would thoroughly recommend him for his services and deserves a raise (if you read this Atkinson McLeod)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf