Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
I can not praise Marque highly enough, he has been absolutely fantastic during the whole process. We have had terrible trouble with a number of letting agents previously but I have complete faith in More Lettings as they have always proved to be completely competent. Marque has a wonderful manner and informal approach when dealing with clients nothing is too much trouble! The reference process was quick and stress free, the relaxed approach makes such a refreshing change! We have been given complete freedom to allow us to make the property our home which makes the rental a much more enjoyable experience. The flat was left in a pristine condition and even with new carpet throughout! I would highly recommend Marque for his service and professionalism. Many Thanks!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth! To leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for More Property Bournemouth