Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
Douglas Allen found us a suitable buyer quickly, and once the sale was agreed guided us through the bumpy ride of reaching exchange of contracts. I would like particularly to thank Andrew Bilby without his effort and knowlege the \'chain\' would have fallen apart. I cannot thank him enough. I am convinced that without a clued up commited estate agent like Douglas Allen we would be floundering. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
By: Andrew Bilby, Sales Progressor@Douglas Allen
Mar 26, 2013
Hello John

All the best for yourself, your Dad & Family and hope the move works out well for you all and will be nice that youÒ€ℒre Dad will be closer to the family. Thank you ever so much for your kind words on what my-self and Douglas Allen has achieved for you.

May I wish you a very smooth and good move and all the best for you all in the future?

Andrew Bilby

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 10