Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
Through buying our house through Gascoighe Pees I have found the attention to detail and over all customer-agent relationship second to none. Lizzie and the team in the Basingstoke branch are always available to talk in the branch or on the phone and they take the time to get to know the customer and what they are looking for in a house. We sold our house through Romans but have also had dealings with Connells. These agents lead me to believe that all estate agents were hard sellers just wanting to sell your house and get the commission. Although we did not sell our house through Gascoigne Pees we have spoken to the sellers of our new house and they again found the service has been provided by your company to be of an acceptable high standard. I hope this move to our new house will be our last but if we were to ever move again I would not consider any other estate agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Basingstoke