May 14,2010
May 14,2010
Having endured endless trouble with this agent (no replies to constant emails, filthy when we moved in, incomplete set of keys, rude and unprofessional staff, broken boiler etc...), we yesterday received a letter telling us our contract expires on July 26th 2010. This is incorrect - it expires Jan 27th 2011 - but we will sieze the opportunity to escape from this agency with both hands.

Having read other reviews here, I am very concerned that we will have problems getting our deposit back, as we had to throw some furniture out because it was so filthy and mouldy when we moved in. This includes mattresses, which were stained with what I can only imagine to be bodily fluids.
There is very damaged furniture we didn't throw out, as we were told that if we got rid of it we would have to replace it. This includes a mattress so old as to be dangerous.

Just avoid these people at all costs.
By: Dan Mcleod
Jun 15, 2010
I am very disappointed that your experience with Atkinson Mcleod has been so poor. Atkinson Mcleod deal with over 2000 tenancies per annum and have literally thousands of Happy tenants and Landlords according to our customer surveys. However even one unhappy customer is too many , I am personally responsible for all complaints at Atkinson Mcleod. I would like very much to discuss this further with you so that we can remedy any outstanding issues or apologise where we may have made error.Please respond by using ADD COMMENT link below or email me on I am also more than happy to speak to you or meet in person if you require.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf