Mar 26,2013
Mar 26,2013
We recently rented a property through Property Moves and found them to be the most \'enjoyable\' you may say. They were the friendliest and most efficient agency, with Zac calling us on a regular basis of a professional manner. We first contacted Property Moves highlighting our requirements, specificities and time frame, and within 24 hours we had viewed 3 properties and found the home we were looking for. I can highly recommend Property Moves for their efficiency and their friendly approach compared to other agents who it seems merely see you as a a statistic to add to their targets(!)
By: Graham Shipp MARLA
Mar 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback, I am glad your experience with us was a positive one

I hope you are very happy in your new home

Regards

Graham Shipp MARLA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property Moves Hove! To leave a new review of Property Moves Hove, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property Moves Hove