Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
I have just tried to speak to Greg regarding a property being marketed to let. as I have a client from Germany searching.
Once I explained I was a relocation consultant and who I was searching for he gave me a, quite frankly, nonsense spiel about how there was already a client interested but they wanted it unfurnished but the landlord didn\'t want to, and anyway Bluedoor deal with my client\'s company directly. Goodbye. Phone down. I literally couldn\'t get a word in.

I called straight back and said I wasn\'t happy he\'d put the phone down. Greg said he hadn\'t put the phone down as he\'d said \'goodbye\'. He then repeated everything he\'d said, said \'goodbye\' and put the phone down again.

I work for many clients, both corporate and private, both sales and lettings. I have also always lived in Bicester and know a lot of people. How short-sighted of this very rude man, and what appalling customer service.
A professional, courteous conversation would have been appreciated. Every person they speak to is a potential client or referrer!
By: BlueDoor
Jun 23, 2013
Dear Relocation Agent

We are sorry that your company missed out, but as I explained when you called, a let had already been agreed on the property in Sandford-on-Thames that you were enquiring about.

We deal directly with clients without the need for relocation agents duplicating work that we already do such as viewing,, drawing up agreements and meeting clients at the property on the day they move in. Our fair and straightforward service helps the companies we deal with keep their costs low.

Ultimately you, as a relocation agent are not a customer: Landlords and Tenants are our customers and we treat them well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue Door Stert Street Office! To leave a new review of Blue Door Stert Street Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue Door Stert Street Office