Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
I was recommended to Town and Country by the principal of the the local Fine and Country office in Fish Hoek, Cape Town, where I live. My sister and I were selling our deceased parents home and as we both live abroad, she in Canada, it was imperative that we had an agent we could feel confident about. We both met Colin Shairp the principal and were immediately impressed with his professionalism and we also had a similar feeling about the other staff in his office. It wasn\'t an easy sale as my parents had entered into a equity release scheme with a company whose manner made life awkward for all concerned. However, Town and Country stuck to the task and found a buyer. More importantly they kept the process moving smoothly in spite of the shoddy way they were treated by the people acting for the equity release company. In that respect "full marks" to Sarah and Colin. Very professional, knowledgeable and agreeable people to work with. I have no hesitation at all in recommending them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth! To leave a new review of Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Town & Country Southern Drayton Portsmouth