Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
This is the second time I have used Roundhay branch of Linley and Simpson to find tenants for this property.
On both occasions I found the whole team very receptive to my requests and very efficient at answering my queries and issues.
The first LET went smoothly with no tenant problems at all... however, the second LET was complicated by no-shows and cancellations to view - then when a tenant was found, they withdraw on the day of handover... because Linley had a list of prospective tenants, they found another LET within 48 hours of this.
The office team guided me all the way and were very efficient when contacting me, via email and phonecalls, etc.
The team who conducted the viewings were also excellent and NEVER LATE for appointments - something that still impresses me considering the amount of appointments that they have to conduct.
As far as I am concerned, I have no reason to look any further for a letting agent to conduct my future business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Roundhay