Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
My dealings with Choices have been a bit hit and miss with regards to communication. However on my most recent visit to the office I was greeted by a very pleasant and helpful employee William.
The rest of the office was in a meeting so he was manning the office and phones, despite this he was very attentive to my queries and endevoured to find me answers to the numerous questions I had.
He was polite, friendly and managed find an answer to a question that I had previously been misinformed about. I still have one outstanding question unanswered and William has followed this up with me via a phone call the next day.
Great customer service from such a young employee, if only everyone could be as helpful as William.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton! To leave a new review of Choices South Coast Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices South Coast Brighton