May 17,2010
May 17,2010
I am currently using them to sell my property, and I am using the term 'sell' very loosely.

I had several viewings and then not one enquiry for several weeks, so I call to enquiry why and what could be done to improve the situation.

There response was "what would you like to do?", forgive me but it's there job to know how to sell property so why ask me what to do? If I knew surely I would be an estate agent and not an engineer?!!

Keep away from them is my advise!
By: cazza
Jun 02, 2011
I'm so glad I came across this web site before I choose an Estate agent to sell my property. So far I have waited 5 days for a call regarding a request to view a property and 2 days for some one to come back to me with a valuation on my own property which I'm just about to put on the market. Thank god for review sites and your comments I will definitely stay clear.
By: pocket rocket
Feb 10, 2011
Totally agree. We have our house for sale with the Halifax branch and I find they are pretty useless. I end up chasing them for feedback and stats on possible purchasers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Reeds Rains Office 2! To leave a new review of Reeds Rains Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Reeds Rains Office 2