Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
Our experience with William H Brown has been dreadful - I would never EVER deal with them again, and would certainly not recommend them. On making an initial enquiry, Kelvin (Branch Manager) promised the earth - a list of people wanting a property \'just like this\', regular updates and a promise that all members of his team will visit the property to ensure they can best advise potential buyers. All sounds great.

Almost four months on, and we\'ve had ONE phone call from the agent. ONE agent to visit and only ONE viewing. When I\'ve queried this with the branch, they promised to contact us weekly... that was three weeks ago, and still ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I\'ve recently discussed the price with them in order to get more viewings, they suggested lowering the price by 10% - a drastic drop to say we\'ve only been on the market for nearly four months, but then i realised this is due to their fee being based on the valuation price, not the final selling price... so its not in their interest to \'sell high\'.

The staff have been disinterested, vague and verging on rude. I have never come across a team of people that are so unprofessional.

I wish I\'d researched our options more beforehand - I would never have used William H Brown if I\'d realised how appalling the service was going to be. Very, very disappointing.

Having phoned a few agents since signing with WHB, it seems their tie-in period is longer than most, as 20 weeks. I really hope we don\'t sell over the next few weeks, as nothing will give me greater pleasure than phoning them to collect their board and end our contract.

DREADFUL DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO DESCRIBING HOW POOR WILLIAM H BROWN HAVE BEEN.
see above!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown Office 5! To leave a new review of William H Brown Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown Office 5