Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
I reported damp and mould in the flat on the 20th November 2012.
Since then, incompetence has meant the problems remains and I still have no solution in sight. If you bear in mind this happened through the peak of winter It has been a painful and expensive experience.
I have had several inspections and one visit by the builders. They identified a broken brick as the potential problem but insofar they managed to damage a wall and then repair the wrong wall. A renewal with a rent increase was agreed in February on the condition of having the wall finally repaired. Last week I sent an email to the lettings director asking for firmer action and no answered has come my way.
The agent could have been more diligent in ensuring the appropriate repair was done in due time. I have not heard from Bourne for more than a week now.
By: Marco Calhorda
Apr 09, 2013
Bourne has provided a dehumidifier and, although some of the root causes are no longer present, such as the damp weather, I have had no resurgence of the mould. Cristina and Lisa have remediated the situation in a very efficient way.

Marco Calhorda
By: Director
Mar 27, 2013
Marco, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We appologise that there has been an ongoing maintenace issue. Our Director is on annual leave, hence why you have no had a reply. As discussed we are resolving the issue that you have raised.
By: L
Mar 26, 2013
Marco, thank you very much for brining this to our attention. We appologise for the on going maintenance issue.
Our Director is on annual leave, hence why you have had no reply. As discussed we are resloving the issue raised
By: L
Mar 26, 2013
Marco, thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We appologise for the on going maintenance issue.
Our Director is on annual leave, hence why you have not had a reply from him. As discussed we are resloving the issue you have raised.
By: Lisa Jones
Mar 25, 2013
Marco รขโ‚ฌโ€œ we are so sorry to hear you have unresolved maintenance issues. We are looking into this immediately and we are obtaining a report from the contractors that attended the works. Our Director is on annual leave currently, hence no reply from him. We will contact you directly to discuss this. Lisa

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Bourne Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bourne Estate Agents Office 2