Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
My partner and I saw the property on RightMove the day it was listed. We called and Cray and Norton arranged a viewing very swiftly. From the moment we stepped into the property we were given all of the information we needed from Robyn, who was polite and very helpful.
During the process of making offers my partner was mainly communicating with Marcel, who was equally as helpful and friendly. Communication was quick and informative. Once our offer was accepted, we found that Cray and Norton were brilliant when asked to provide any paperwork or information to our solicitor.
Overall we were really happy with how friendly, helpful and supportive everyone at Cray and Norton were. We were really pleased the property had been put up for sale with them - we couldn\'t have asked for a better property or a better sale! Thank you very much to the whole team, we are very happy with our new home :)
Sabrina and James
By: Darren Cray
Apr 15, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about my company - It is really nice to hear that we are giving customers a good experience and rest assured I have thanked Robyn and Marcel for giving you a good experience with Cray & Norton.

Darren Cray

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon! To leave a new review of Cray & Norton Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cray & Norton Croydon