Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
I found Ibrahim Bah very very helpful and the best thing I liked the way he dealt with us was, he was very professional, listened to our requirements and the property he recommended was 100% according to what we wanted.
Ibrahim has characteristics which a good sales person must posses which are treating the customers fairly and rather than selling high commission things, he listens to the needs of the customers.
Another thing I liked about Ibrahim was his knowledge of the area and the property market. We had so many questions to ask Ibrahim on our property search and he listened to our questions very patiently and answered thoroughly and also he ensured that we were comfortable and were very clear in how the renting procedure works and how the contracts are drawn and what the legalities mean.
I think Ibrahim is an assett to any organisation and these days its not very easy to find people of Ibrahim\'s calibre. I think he has a promising career ahead.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wandsworth - Tooting