Mar 25,2013
Mar 25,2013
Jibby at Ludlow Thompson Oval branch - was excellent in helping me let my property. I was living overseas on +8hr time difference which made correspondence and response to offers and access incredibly frustrating for the agent. The agents patience and perseverance with this was helpful. In addition other agents were recommending a price drop very early on and although this was discussed with Jibby, once he understood my situation and my opinions him and his team persevered in a tough market in getting viewings - resulting in a offer which matched the initial valuation. In addition once the offer had been accepted Jibby bent over backwards to help me achieve the gas certificate and other documentation required in under 24hours to meet the tenants move in date. Some work needed to be done on the boiler which was of course an emergency however Jibby helped coordinate this which enabled the tenants to move in the next day and for me to let the property. I was very grateful for this extended service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

ludlowthompson