May 17,2010
May 17,2010
What can I say a complete shower. Their lettings manger seems clueless and hardly ever returns phone calls. He told my tenant (who is refusing to move out) that he could stay longer and the money would be knocked off his deposit!! No communication no help at all and I get charged
By: bob hay
Jun 11, 2010
Paul .
please accept my sincere apoligies for the unsatisfactory manner & service you have recently encountered in your dealings with our company. Streets Ahead & all our staff work very hard to provide the highest standards of customer care & strive for total customer satisfaction which greatly disappoints me to learn on this occassion we have failed you. I have instructed a full review of your complaint & would appreciate the opportunity to meet you to discuss this matter further. Regards Bob Hay, Managing Director, Strrets Ahead.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch