Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
I used Regents to sell my property and was delighted with their service. Brett gave me a good, honest valuation and was very personable and knowledgable about the local market. Their follow after valuation was fast and I received an offer within a week of the property being marketed. Following the offer, Amanda gave me regular update on progress throughout the selling process. I received excellent service that took the stress out of selling my property. Thanks!
By: Regents Estate Agents
Mar 27, 2013
Dear C Paterson,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Amanda and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury