Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
I placed my house for rent following my house sale with another agent falling through. I was fortunate that Envisage found a family to rent my property in under a week. The family who have moved in are very happy with the service they received from Envisage and i understand that any concerns they have are addressed by the agent. This therefore means i do not have to get involved, just the way i like it!

The rent for the property has always been paid into my account without delay, which is a great relief to me so that i can ensure the mortgage payments are made on time.

I have dealt with various members of staff and therefore have not listed any particular one as all members have been helpful and polite.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Envisage Sales & Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Envisage Sales & Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Envisage Sales & Lettings Ltd Office 1