Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
Ineffective service all-round unless you want to give away your property! Certainly not worthy of their 1.95% fee with such negligible outlay.

Express Estate Agents have miscommunicated viewing times to inconvenienced potential buyers, which reflects badly on me and does little in pursuit of a sale, nor does it help relations in what is already a stressful and sensitive negotiation process. Viewings have been arranged with no confirmation. Trying to resolve matters has not been possible. They operate a call centre that passes on a message for a support team member to ring you back. I\'ve spent a lot of time waiting around for a call back that still hasn\'t materialised!!

They say they can reach an agreed sale figure from an \'in-excess of\' figure, but my offers have hardly been above the low figure, despite valuation being much higher. I feel they attract in low-sale buyers that cannot offer the true valuation, which is a waste of time if you\'re not looking to take an even greater loss on your property in excess of the economic drop. I\'ve attempted to contact the agency to resolve issues. I\'ve tried ringing, emailing and I\'m still waiting to speak to someone. I completed an email to their complaints link, but was sent an automated response stating that the person who deals with complaints is on leave!

I\'m looking to terminate my contract with Express Estate Agency, but have to wait for a 12 week sole agency period to lapse and, if only I knew how to terminate the agreement without the negotiator who doesn\'t call back!
Listened in the first instance to the price I sought to achieve. Been more realistic in marketing my property at a reasonable value. Confirmed viewings with me after arranging them. Being accessible to resolve issues. Communicated promptly and effectively to prevent concerns from escalating.
Attached Files