Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
I struggled to let my property through another agent after previous tenants left. I was obliged to reduce price by 5%, and later I was recommended to take further 5% discount offer for immediate settlement. Matthew from Carson checked my property in person and advised me that my asking rent was fair, and reduction shouldn\'t have been necessary at all. And he came back with several new viewers in a quite short period, among whom I could find new tenant who agreed with more favorable conditions.
Although I can commend him only based on my limited experience, he is so passionate, sincere, not overly relying on web marketing, and most importantly, manages to bring good results. I thank Matthew and his team for their every effort and hard work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Branch