Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
The Agent got involved in a marital dispute, probably breaching the Data Protection act and, in my opinion, putting the security and peace of mind of the tenants at risk. I will never do business with this agent again. All they care about is there fees and showed no real interest in representing me properly. They have hassled me so badly to write this review but did a terrible job and have really breached my trust.
Agent needs to demonstrate that they are able to behave in a selfless and intelligent manner when dealing with difficult situations.
By: Peter Martin
Apr 12, 2013
We are very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service you received from us. We would be more than happy to discuss this matter with you in person, because as you can see from our other very satisfied clients, your comments are not representative of the way we work. Please do call me at your convenience to personally review this matter.

Peter Martin

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead