Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
I dealt with Susan Roberts as the property manager of the house where I was tenant. She was prompt in her responses to us and friendly to deal with. Overall I felt she provided a good service. I also had dealings with Chloe Martin in her capacity as a letting agent when we were leaving the property. She always advised us when she was coming through the house and was friendly which we appreciated as other companies which were also trying to let the property often entered without advising us that they would be bringing prospective tenants through the house which raised security concerns for us. We appreciated Chloe asking if it was ok to bring people through.
By: Chloe
May 14, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback Kirsten, Best of luck in your new ventures!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead