Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
Springbok sold my property after it was on the market with other agents for over 12 months. Both Lee and Natalie, who dealt with me,were helpful,courteous and kept me informed of what was happening every step of the way. They made what can be a worrying and stressful process a lot lot easier .I would recommend anyone thinking of selling their property to use them.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Mar 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. Your feedback has been passed to Natalie & Lee. We are extremely pleased to hear that you felt you were dealt with in a helpful and courteous manner, kept informed of progress at all times and that you would recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm Regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square