Mar 24,2013
Mar 24,2013
I met Mark at the property that my wife and I were scheduled to view. My first impression of him was favorable and I am glad to say it has improved even further after dealing with him over the last couple of weeks. He was friendly and matter of fact when showing us the property. Later, when we called back with questions, he was ready to answer them and gave us the impression that he genuinely wanted to help us. He was also very helpful with the referencing process and helped us get the right documents together in a manner that was most convenient to us. We have now signed the lease agreement and are thoroughly satisfied with the professional and friendly manner in which Mark has dealt with us. In short, we are happy we found him and would recommend him readily to anyone looking for a place in this area.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London