Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
I let my property with James Dean through Martin Duke. The service i received from Martin was very professional at all times, when he first came to see me the thing that most impressed me was that he drove to the house in a car with the James Dean logo on the side adverticeing the company rather than himself. Whilst Martin was at my home he took his time to explain to me what James Dean had to offer me as a landlord. which i was very impressed with. Once i agreed to take on James Dean as my agent , Martin kept me informed at all time on the progress at getting a tenant, once the tenant was found he has still kept me informed at all times over and above what i expected. I would recommend James Dean as a company and Martin Dukes as there agent to any of my friends and family . The service was first class.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of James Dean Horley! To leave a new review of James Dean Horley, please click the link below !
Write a review for James Dean Horley