Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
My property proved harder to let than I (or Jan Forster) had expected. In that situation, Jody roblems Ratcliffe tried very hard - and cleverly - to find strategies by which to expedite the let. And she did find tenants. She also put up very patiently and politely with my frequent emails (I do not live in the UK) expressing my anxiety about the difficulty in finding tenants. Moreover, Jody was very helpful in assisting me to get some initial repairs done to the property and in buying some additional furniture. There were some initial problems in getting the correct information about the flat put on the Jan Forster web-site - which was not helpful. However, I believe this was the respinsibility of a different Jan Forster office (with whom I dealt with initially) and was corrected efficiently by Jody Ratcliffe as soon as the Tynemouth office took over responsibility for my flat. Overall, I have been impressed by what Jody Ratcliffe has done and by the Tynemouth office as a whole.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jan Forster Estates Tynemouth! To leave a new review of Jan Forster Estates Tynemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jan Forster Estates Tynemouth