May 13,2010
May 13,2010
Cannot praise the staff to highly as they are professional, efficient, and most of all friendly, and have looked after me from day one. I can recommend them to anyone.
By: Anon184
Oct 27, 2010
I have been very disappointed with the lettings department at Maitlands. Everytime I phone in, nobody is available to take the call, I leave a message, and when they say someone will ring back they never do. Problems that have occured have lasted longer than they needed to. Huge lack of communication on their side.
By: Richard Saltash
Oct 13, 2010
I have dealt with Sue from the Plympton lettings office for many years now and the service is excellent, i would recommend her to anyone.
By: Sarison10
May 22, 2010
Although I'm still waiting to sell my property, the service received so far has been excellent. Staff are friendly, efficient and always contacting me on updates of viewing. Would recommend.
By: MD
May 18, 2010
Thank you for your comments regarding our Plympton Team.. Regards Andy Blacklock MD

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton