Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
I do not usually write such reviews. However, my dealings with Abatoria have been such a nightmare that I want to warn other unsuspecting tenants. PLEASE DO NOT RENT FROM THIS AGENCY. They are incompetent, rude and above all dishonest. Certain of their actions are verging, if not, illegal and they have no hesitation in breaching the tenancy agreement. We discovered this was the case very early on, and wanted to back out, but would have lost money in doing so. My biggest regret is that we did not do so. The holding deposit and fees we paid were not worth the miserable tenancy we experienced, including the dramatics relating to the return of our deposit.

Also, do not believe the review from the ¢â‚¬Å“landlord¢â‚¬Â . I checked and our landlord, who ironically Abatoria refused to provide details of (I assume they are unaware of public records) is also a director of Abatoria. So, your landlord and Abatoria are one and the same. Not only, therefore, is the above glowing review from a landlord from Abatoria themselves, but it leaves you with little protection against them i.e. you cannot complain directly to the landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abatoria Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Abatoria Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abatoria Residential Office 1