Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
After I found the property I was interested in on Victoria Knights website I made an online appointment request. I received immediate response from Esh and we scheduled a viewing that evening. He was very professional on the viewing and was nice enough to give me and my flatmate space to discuss our impressions of the flat privately. He wasn\'t pushy nor rude which a lot of agents are at the moment. Considering it was the first property we had seen, It completely fit our requirements so we decided to take it. When Esh took us back to the office we made an offer just below the asking price and he called the Landlord right away and luckily for us, the Landlord accepted. Before he took a deposit from us, we received detailed and clear break down of all the costs - there was no hidden fees (unlike others). He also explained the contract terms thoroughly and informed us of all documentation that was required from our side. From the moment we placed the deposit to the day of move in (approximately 2 weeks), Esh was constantly in touch with us giving updates on how our credit checks went, confirmed that he had received our employers and landlord references and even told phoned us to let us know the property had been professionally cleaned. We have rented quite a few properties and never received a service as good as his. We are both really impressed with the service that we have received from Esh and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Victoria Knight to anyone looking to rent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1! To leave a new review of Victoria Knight Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victoria Knight Office 1