Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
We recently spent some weeks looking for houses in the Croydon/South Norwood area, and dealt with many different estate agents. KFH were by some margin the most frustrating to deal with (and certainly the only one with a poor enough service to make me get round to writing a negative review on this site!)

Requests to view a particular property we were actually interested in were ignored completely; instead they wasted large amounts of my time and their\'s texting, calling and e-mailing me to try to convince me to view properties that were entirely different from those I\'d expressed an interest in (typically 1 bed flats rather than 3 bed houses...). The weekly update e-mail typically consisted of a 29 page PDF listing all properties on their books (claiming to be a list of new things selected just for me), along with e-mails/texts berating me for not responding immediately to ask to view them. Seriously, if I keep telling you that I want to buy a 2/3 bed house, then the best way to sell me one is not to keep repeatedly sending lists of 100s of flats with the occasional suitable property buried in the middle of page 14...

If I had a property to sell, I would under no circumstances consider using this agent.
Make some attempt to listen to what your buyers want, rather than wasting vast amounts of their time and yours trying to sell them things that are entirely different to that...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Crystal Palace! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Crystal Palace, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Crystal Palace