Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
Today I received the news that our offer which was accepted last thursday, 1 week ago, has now been gazumped in favour of another offer. We felt that they have been unproffesional, we have no chain and we have started all neccssery proceedings, and our morgage advisor had told them we are in a perfect position. However we began to have concerns when they didn\'t send a letter to say our offer was accepted and questioned us if we had extra funds if the mortgage surveyor felt they had over valued the house. They refused to put sold subject to contract on their website, they said they don\'t do that however only a few days ago they had 3 properties with stc, next to the property. I think they are ruthless, I would not trust this company, I am extremely upset, especially being 3months pregnant living in a 3 floor flat with no lift, its getting really hard. We are honest people and wish estate agents would be the same, they certainly live up to the name!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lillicrap Chilcott Office 1! To leave a new review of Lillicrap Chilcott Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lillicrap Chilcott Office 1