Mar 23,2013
Mar 23,2013
I am very disappointed in the way I have been treated I was promised a lot of things from them and nothing ever got some when I handed the inventory in it was an a4 piece of paper with problems for 6 months the cat flap was covered with a piece of cardboard there was damp through out the house which caused me to be extremely ill and suffer with depression and anxiety.. The radiators didn\'t work but it wase that had to do it the extractor van non existent I was a week out of handing my notice I was charged £200 to leave then was charged £30 for a reference... Before I moved in the day before I was told we couldn\'t clean so I said il do it now I\'m being charged for it \'being\' dirty I have never been mistreated in all my life they have absolutely rinced me for money and now have said they are taking £300 off my deposit... Horrible people... The agency I\'m with now can\'t believe how mistreated I have been I will never EVER use the agency again and I highly recommend don\'t listen to their rubbish!!!
By: Northwood Northampton
Apr 25, 2015
Dear Kat,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are upset to hear about your disappointment on how you feel you have been mistreated. Prior to you moving into the property it was cleaned to the best standard it could, any problems with fixtures and fittings should be reported to us and we will do everything within our power to ensure the problem is resolved as promptly as possible to ensure the least inconvenience is caused to you as the tenant. With regards to you ending your tenancy early we feel we are up front about any fees prior to prospect tenant securing a property by issuing you with a fee guide.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Northampton! To leave a new review of Northwood Northampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Northampton