Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Very pleased with the service we\'ve received from lettings r us. They assured us the property would be cleaned before we moved in & it was. When the washing machine broke they fixed it the next day & fitted a new extractor fan for us within days of advising them of a problem. When we gave them notice to move (as moving to bath) they always contacted us when there were potential viewings & let us know when the flat was let. If I moved back to frome I\'d definitely rent through them & would recommend them.
By: Lettings R Us
Mar 28, 2013
Thank you for your review - We would defiantly like to have you back as tenants should you venture to this area again. We do try and get issues fixed swiftly and keep in touch throughout the process. I am glad that you felt that we run a professional business.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome! To leave a new review of Lettings R Us Frome, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lettings R Us Frome