Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
I originally contacted LPG enquiring about a different property that was advertised on the web. Upon that property going under offer Shahida called and suggested a different property that had only just come on the market. From previous experiences I have found that these \'just on the market\' properties do not tend to match what you are looking for but I was pleased to say that the property suggested was even better than the previous one that we had been considering.

Overall, Shahida was a very knowledgeable and accomodating agent, organising two viewings and working around both my and my partners time constraints. She knew a lot about the property and the landlord and was not too pushy when it came to making an offer, helping us negotiate a very good deal. In terms of being a point of contact she was very responsive and easily answered any questions that we had regarding the letting process.

Upon making an offer Shahida passed us onto another member of the team who then managed our references and all the paperwork. Dealing with with Shahida was a pleasure and in terms of room for improvement for LPG, the only down side of the process to date I would say was the 3rd party referencing company that LPG use. Rent4Sure were quite inefficient and made the whole referencing process rather confusing. In the end both me and my partner spent a lot of time chasing our references on their behalf, when it should have been the other way around!

Overall I would highly recommend Shahida and LPG.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon