Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Fantastic service from start to finish. Every member of staff I dealt with was incredibly professional, polite and helpful. I was kept in the loop throughout the long process of selling in the current bad property market and even when there was nothing to report, Deborah always ensured I received a call from herself every few weeks to \'check in.\' I felt I was well looked after throughout the sale period and once an offer was received and the sale went through they were always on hand for any questions and helped the process go as smoothly as possible.

It was a pleasure to call the office as I was always greeted personally and there was no annoying explanations of who I was and why I was calling! I have used other estate agents in the past and Ryder & Dutton have far exceeded all expectations I previously held. For any future needs I would not hesitate to use them again.
By: R&D
Apr 10, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. As always we strive to provide a helpful, friendly and professional service to our clients at all times. The management and staff, in particular Debbie at our Shaw office appreciate the recognition given by yourself and will continue to provide help and advice to you whenever it may be required.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Shaw, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Shaw