Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
I have been renting a flatshare through NWA for 5 month now. First they seemed very nice, but after I signed they stoped answering email and phone calls. The flat I rented a room in had som problems. This carried out for 2 month, and the other tenants and me wanted some refund. NWA just didn´t care that we lived in terrible conditions. I got help from my insurance to try to get a agreement, men soon they stoped answering the phone calls and the emails. And when they first said they wanted to work this out, they suddenly changed that they could not do anything. Then on my last week in London, I tried to get some answers on the deposit, and how to give back the keys. I tried 3 different emails, no answer ( even tho I saw they read the mail, through the confirm it has been delivered and read)
One day I was at the office, the manager was sitting in the middle of the office and yelling and threatening a other customer over the phone.
I would tread carefully with this agency, try to avoid them.
They don´t care. They do not want to help their customers

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of NWA Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of NWA Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for NWA Estate Agents Office 1