Mar 22,2013
Mar 22,2013
Just a quick thank you to the sales guys at Townends Earlsfield. My first point of contact was Jason, who unfortunately moved on but then I was lucky to be introduced to Nick and Mark. From start to finish, from when our first sale fell through to eventually exchanging, these guys were outstanding, professional, always available and nothing was ever too much trouble. We always felt they were fighting our corner and more importantly, they outstripped rival agents viewings by about 10 to 1. If I were looking to buy in the Earlsfield area I would definitely use Townends. My only pity is that they don\'t have an office where I\'m moving to as I would definitely use them again. Thank you guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Earlsfield Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Earlsfield Branch